Mapping the mind of the blogosphere
We want to focus on the part that’s thinking about the inauguration of the new President and the choices he faces. And we want to transfer the collective insight of the blogsophere into the map that’s already building here.
Can we do it? With your help… yes we can.
Instead, all you have to do, if you are blogger, is to let us know when you have posted about Obama and any of the policy issues he faces. You can do this in two ways:
(1) Include a link to the map in your blog post:
(2) Embed the map like a YouTube video, using the code below:
<iframe src='http://debategraph.org/flash/fv.aspx?r=7714&d=2&i=1' frameborder='0' width='490' height='650' scrolling='no'></iframe>
Then tag the post TheIndyDebate. When you do this, we’ll detect the post and start to include your thoughts in the map.
Embedding the map will let your readers watch the map evolve in situ on your blog. And if you link to or embed the map, we’ll publish a reciprocal link here back to your blog.
If we miss a blog post, email me at david AT debategraph DOT org – and if you're not a blogger, but know someone who might interested in participating, please pass the links along.Tagged in: america, angelina jolie, argument map, barack obama, blogosphere, britney spears, debate, debategraph, deliberation, dialogue, inauguration, issue map, map, obama, politics, president, public policy, the independent, theindydebate, visualization
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter