Cyclotherapy: Back on the road
Regular readers of The Independent will be familiar with Cyclotherapy, our long-running bike column (now written by me in our Magazine most Saturdays).
But, to the shame of the paper’s numerous two-wheeling journalists – me included – Cyclotherapy’s online home has been neglected.
Well no more. Our shiny new blogs site means it has never been easier for us to share our views and stories about cycling – or for you to tell us what you think. Starting now, we’ll blog from the sharp end of Britain’s biking boom.
On Saturday, I’ll start posting regular dispatches from Ride Across Britain, a 1,000-mile, thigh-busting journey from John O’Groats to Land’s End making an exciting debut this year. Read my preview here.
And it won’t be all sweat and Lycra. There’ll be posts about urban riding, gear, industry news or just cool things we see. If you think we’re missing something, let us know. In the meantime, watch this space.Tagged in: cyclotherapy
Recent Posts on Notebook
- The Road to the Ultra-Trail du Mont Blanc - Majorca 70.3 Ironman
- The Retail Ready People project means the future of the high street is in your hands
- Don't get mad about Amazon and make the right ethical choice
- Chagos: Conservationists are swimming in murky waters
- Justin Webb on the medical advances in tackling heart disease
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter