Cyclotherapy: Back on the road
Regular readers of The Independent will be familiar with Cyclotherapy, our long-running bike column (now written by me in our Magazine most Saturdays).
But, to the shame of the paper’s numerous two-wheeling journalists – me included – Cyclotherapy’s online home has been neglected.
Well no more. Our shiny new blogs site means it has never been easier for us to share our views and stories about cycling – or for you to tell us what you think. Starting now, we’ll blog from the sharp end of Britain’s biking boom.
On Saturday, I’ll start posting regular dispatches from Ride Across Britain, a 1,000-mile, thigh-busting journey from John O’Groats to Land’s End making an exciting debut this year. Read my preview here.
And it won’t be all sweat and Lycra. There’ll be posts about urban riding, gear, industry news or just cool things we see. If you think we’re missing something, let us know. In the meantime, watch this space.Tagged in: cyclotherapy
Recent Posts on Notebook
- World Aids Day 2013: No time for complacency
- Barking Blondes: The health of the Hound Pound
- On the ground in the Philippines: It will be years until there’s even a semblance of normality for the people affected
- Barking Blondes: Chewing on technology
- The true cost of divorce: The growing problem of hidden assets
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter