“Ed Miliband List”, official
Well, what a surprise. Alex Smith, the editor of Labour List, which purported to be a party-supporting website that was impartial in the leadership contest, has declared for Ed Miliband.
Not information that was shared with his readers when he published a junk self-selecting internet survey that happened to be favourable to … Ed Miliband.
A survey that was reported by serious journalists including Rosa Prince in The Daily Telegraph.
Unlike the equally unscientific but rather more important findings of a Newsnight focus group, all eight of whose members chose David Miliband as the candidate they thought came across best as a potential prime minister.Tagged in: david miliband, labour leadership
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter