A chance to see Banksy’s reconstituted meat pets
In case you haven’t yet seen Banksy’s debut film Exit through the gift shop, or if you missed last year’s show at the Bristol Museum, here’s a chance to see one of the notorious guerilla artist’s weirdest creations, his reconconstituted meat pets.
His immaculately constructed animatronic hotdogs, salami and bologna sausages wriggle nervously in glass tanks set to plinky plonk music. It is truly bizarre!
Take a look at Babelgum.com or below:
Recent Posts on Arts
- Jordan Peak: The Rogue element
- Friday Book Design Blog: 3:AM Press
- Children’s Book Blog: Discovering stories in East London
- Friday Book Design Blog: Leaving The Sea, by Ben Marcus
- Children’s Book Blog – books for April: The Day the Crayons Quit, The Unbelievable Top Secret Diary of Pig and Grasshopper Jungle
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter