A chance to see Banksy’s reconstituted meat pets
In case you haven’t yet seen Banksy’s debut film Exit through the gift shop, or if you missed last year’s show at the Bristol Museum, here’s a chance to see one of the notorious guerilla artist’s weirdest creations, his reconconstituted meat pets.
His immaculately constructed animatronic hotdogs, salami and bologna sausages wriggle nervously in glass tanks set to plinky plonk music. It is truly bizarre!
Take a look at Babelgum.com or below:
Recent Posts on Arts
- Friday Book Design Blog: Here
- A shouting economic adviser, a Nobel Laureate and a rock star scientist on stage at the Jaipur lit fest
- Children’s book blog – the last post!
- Children’s books for December: Herman’s Letter, The Yeti Files, Greenglass House and Winter Damage
- Friday Book Design Blog: The Ariel Poems, and other seasonal pamphlets
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter