A chance to see Banksy’s reconstituted meat pets
In case you haven’t yet seen Banksy’s debut film Exit through the gift shop, or if you missed last year’s show at the Bristol Museum, here’s a chance to see one of the notorious guerilla artist’s weirdest creations, his reconconstituted meat pets.
His immaculately constructed animatronic hotdogs, salami and bologna sausages wriggle nervously in glass tanks set to plinky plonk music. It is truly bizarre!
Take a look at Babelgum.com or below:
Recent Posts on Arts
- Scottish Book Trust: An interview with Anthony Horowitz
- Palm Reader: Beside The Ones We Love - Exclusive Album Stream
- Black Peaks Interview: “I was in Lidl looking at potatoes when Zane Lowe called”
- Scottish Book Trust Ask the Author: Cathy MacPhail's
- Lost in the Riots Interview: ‘If you’d told us we’d be going to Europe with this band four times, we would've told you to bugger off!’
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter