Unlisted: ‘Zombie’ crash scares witnesses
Concerned motorists rushing to a car that had flipped over near Portland, Oregon came across a scene that made them fear the worse, according to KGW News. Covered in blood with their clothes ripped, the passengers in the vehicle looked as if they had sustained serious injuries in the accident.
It was not until later that it emerged that, instead of being seriously hurt, the five victims – on their way to a fancy dress party – were actually dressed as zombies. ”We’re glad that everyone is alive, despite being ‘undead’,” said Sgt. Greg Stewart. The ‘zombies’ were taken to hospital, but with non-life-threatening injuries.
The Foreign Desk will regularly post a link to a peculiar story that fell off the bottom of – or never made it on to – our morning news list, but which we thought you might like to know about anyway.Tagged in: Unlisted, zombies
Recent Posts on The Foreign Desk
- Narendra Modi strengthens political grip with Indian state election wins
- Good Indian sales at Sotheby’s London but contemporaries’ slump worsens
- Narendra Modi wows the US and sweeps the streets – now for the hard part
- India and China agree deals despite border face-off
- Indian art auction gets Delhi's depressed elite to splash out and buy
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter