Now we will take no lessons
Hear ye, hear ye. Two more additions to the Banned List.
35. Headlines beginning “Now”, as in “Now You Pay for Prison Parties.”
36. “We will take no lessons on x from y.” Tedious bit of parliamentary polyfilla. Jeremy Hunt’s first answer at Culture, Media and Sport questions today began, “I can confirm that we have no plans to change the impartiality rules, but we will take no lessons on impartiality from the Opposition.”
Thank you, Stephen.Tagged in: banned list
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter