Is Carole Caplin set to blow the lid on Tony and Cherie Blair’s sex secrets?
It also belongs in a separate series, known as “How Journalism Works” (earlier entries here), not just for the use of seven further questions in the body of the article but for the ingenious use of “set to” in the headline.
Photograph of Carole Caplin: Andrew LambTagged in: headline, how journalism works
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter