Did the Kanye West Incident Help Taylor Swift’s Career?
Grateful to a friend for drawing my attention to one for my series of Questions to Which the Answer is “Who Cares?” This is asked by Christopher John Farley at the Wall Street Journal.
It is a fine demonstration of the eternal truth of Beattie’s Law, namely:
If there’s a question mark in the headline the answer is either (tabloid) “no” or (broadsheet) “who cares?”
Photograph: Getty Images
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter