Does the Spending Review spell death for the Foreign Office?
Number 414: “Do we need ‘internet bill of rights’ to protect us from the likes of Google?” Asked by Tim Montgomerie about an article by Robert Halfon MP.
Number 415: “Can everyone lay off Stephen Fry now?” Asked by my good colleague Johann Hari.
Number 416: “Are the Islamist terrorists winning?” Asked by another good colleague, Ben Chu.
As Margaret Thatcher said, 30 years ago this week, “No, no, no.”
Thank you to Graham.Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter