Can astrology help you get pregnant?
They are coming so fast that it is hard to keep count. I think this is number 430 in my series of Questions to Which the Answer is No, asked by The Sunday Times. It’s behind the pay wall, so if you are not a subscriber thank your lucky stars.
Thanks to Tom Harris.
Number 429 was asked by Douglas Alexander, shadow work and pensions secretary:
Apparently, he was in Paisley switching on the Christmas lights. “Big crowd, but dumb of SNP Council to pay big fee while making cuts in jobs/services,” said Alexander.
Picture: NasaTagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter