Where Oh Where is Tony Blair?
Blair Supporter detects BBC bias in its coverage of the Remembrance service at the Cenotaph today. Although this photograph is by Dan Kitwood/Getty Images. (Blair is directly behind Nick Clegg.)
Meanwhile, in other Rewriting History News, Philippe Sands, the anti-war lawyer, has laid down another layer of pre-emptive whitewash in case the Iraq Inquiry comes to what “everyone knows” is the wrong conclusion. The Observer reports:
The credibility of the Chilcot inquiry into the invasion of Iraq is “on the edge of an abyss” because of its lack of transparency, a leading international lawyer warned today.
Via Iraq Inquiry Digest.Tagged in: chilcot, iraq inquiry, tony blair
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter