iBet: Expect Ipswich woes to continue
Ipswich V West Brom (Tonight 7.45pm)
Lay Ipswich at 2.8 to one
Ipswich are struggling. They are on a four-match losing streak, only one of them against a team in the top half of the Championship, and have lost eight of their last 12 matches. They also have a few injuries, including to their goalkeeper, with Gareth McAuley, Mark Kennedy, Connor Wickham, Luke Hyam and Tom Eastman also sidelined. West Brom are doing very nicely thank you in the Premiership and are taking this competition seriously enough. They have played ten away matches this season and are coming off the back of a brilliant 4-1 at Everton, and are full of confidence. With the draw on our side, I’m laying Ipswich at the price.
Betfair gives you better value. To see how much more you can win go to www.betfair.com/betcheckerbetting
Recent Posts on Sport
- New day (slowly) rising - As Brasileirão gets underway, Brazilian football stumbles, rather than leaps into the future
- iBet: Mercedes and Hamilton to roar in Monaco
- On The Road at the Giro d'Italia: It sounds sadistic, but the team live for the mountain stages
- iBet: Rose has the ammunition for Wentworth
- Brits on fire in the wet at Le Mans!
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter