iBet: Villareal’s fine form should continue
Villareal v Seville: Copa Del Rey Spain
Lay Seville at 3 to one
The Copa Del Rey is the only chance these two teams have of domestic silverware and you can be sure both will field strong teams – a ‘must’ when you are betting. Many observers believe this Villareal team, which sits in third behind Barcelona and Real Madrid, to be the best they have ever had. They ‘bossed’ Real Madrid at the Bernabau at the weekend for 45 minutes before losing out 4-2 to a Ronaldo hat-tick. But more importantly they have a brilliant home record and are unbeaten in nine games. Seville had a very bad start to the season that cost the manager his job. Things have picked up a bit since Manzano took the reins, and they are now scoring a few. But they have still lost five of nine away games. Seville have not drawn in the league away from home all season and would take a draw if offered one before kick off. Lay Seville.
Ipswich play Arsenal tonight in the first leg of the Carling Cup semi final and you can expect Arsene Wenger to field a strong team. We have already backed them at 1.6 to win the cup but they might only do ‘just enough’ tonight. You lay over 4.5 goals at 3.5 to one.
Betfair gives you better value. To see how much more you can win go to www.betfair.com/betcheckerbetting
Recent Posts on Sport
- iBet: Look To The Lady In The Prince Of Wales
- iBet: Favourites have a good record in the Coventry stakes
- Newcastle don't need a football director - they need a new medical team after finishing bottom of the injury league
- iBet: Italy may be more focused on the Confederations Cup than Mexico
- Bayer Leverkusen are the real winners from Andre Schurrle's transfer to Chelsea
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter