Ear To The Ground: Fem Fel
UK rap music seems to be a popular talking point in UK urban music right now. With the success that Giggs has seen over the past couple of years, along with K Koke’s recent signing to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation, the new raw take on UK hip-hop may just be a force to be reckoned with in the near future. Fem Fel, a south London-born lyricist, is a rapper who is getting a lot of attention at the moment, mainly due to his laid-back flow and thought-provoking lyrics.
His single, ’Running’ - which features UK vocalist, Lily McKenzie – made critics look at him as a potential artist to put in their ones to watch lists, while his forthcoming ‘Put It In A Bag’ club banger with Blade Brown has the potential to solidify his name within the hard-to-please music scene. The future is looking promising for Fem Fel.
Follow Fem Fel on Twitter – www.twitter.com/FemFel
Recent Posts on Notebook
- Justice for sale but who pays for the cost?
- The Road to the Ultra-Trail du Mont Blanc - Majorca 70.3 Ironman
- The Retail Ready People project means the future of the high street is in your hands
- Don't get mad about Amazon and make the right ethical choice
- Chagos: Conservationists are swimming in murky waters
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter