Stockholm Fashion Week: Filippa K
We’ll have more coverage from Stockholm Fashion Week in next week’s i paper, but here are some pictures from Filippa K’s autumn/winter 2011 show to tide you over. The themes were – as ever with this homegrown Swedish favourite – structured and minimal, with fluid jersey pieces in blush and nude, worn with sturdy camel coats, and imaginative layering of knits and tunics worn with comfy, casual cords and cropped slim-fit trousers. Never mind summer, roll on autumn!autumn/winter 2011, fashion, filippa k, Stockholm
Recent Posts on Fashion
- Mount Street: fashion's new promised land
- From Sidewalk, to Catwalk, to Sidewalk again: Jean Paul Gaultier's archive gets real.
- On the red carpet, finally, something new, courtesy of Nicolas Ghesquiere at Louis Vuitton
- What do Raf Simons, Peter Saville and Michael Alig all have in common...?
- Visibility and viability: Rihanna does Comme des Garçons, Céline challenges superficially and Chloe clumps along
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter