First listen: Grinderman remixed by Barry Adamson
Nick Cave’s Grinderman have a new single out on 14 March, the third to come from their well-received 2010 LP, Grinderman 2, Palaces of Montezuma.
The digital and vinyl formats of the single – called “Palaces of Montezuma” – come with a new mix of the track along with the original album version. There’s also a cover of the band’s song “When My Baby Comes” by Faris Badwan’s new project Cat’s Eyes with Luke Tristram.
Finally, the single also has a remix by occasional Cave collaborator Barry Adamson. This version is a rather fine sparse effort and its streaming below.grinderman, music, nick cave
Recent Posts on Arts
- A shouting economic adviser, a Nobel Laureate and a rock star scientist on stage at the Jaipur lit fest
- Children’s book blog – the last post!
- Children’s books for December: Herman’s Letter, The Yeti Files, Greenglass House and Winter Damage
- Friday Book Design Blog: The Ariel Poems, and other seasonal pamphlets
- Children’s book blog – Ask the illustrator: Rebecca Cobb
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter