First listen: Grinderman remixed by Barry Adamson
Nick Cave’s Grinderman have a new single out on 14 March, the third to come from their well-received 2010 LP, Grinderman 2, Palaces of Montezuma.
The digital and vinyl formats of the single – called “Palaces of Montezuma” – come with a new mix of the track along with the original album version. There’s also a cover of the band’s song “When My Baby Comes” by Faris Badwan’s new project Cat’s Eyes with Luke Tristram.
Finally, the single also has a remix by occasional Cave collaborator Barry Adamson. This version is a rather fine sparse effort and its streaming below.grinderman, music, nick cave
Recent Posts on Arts
- 2000Trees Festival: Mighty Oaks from Little Acorns Grow
- The Xcerts: ‘Shaking in the Water’ video stream
- Friday Book Design Blog: Series special - Amos Tutuola and Jane Austen
- Interview with Jamie Lenman: “This time, I was 5 years heavier and 5 years more banjo!”
- Children’s Book Blog – books for July: Eric, the Boy Who Lost His Gravity, The Moomins and Tape
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter