First listen: Grinderman remixed by Barry Adamson
Nick Cave’s Grinderman have a new single out on 14 March, the third to come from their well-received 2010 LP, Grinderman 2, Palaces of Montezuma.
The digital and vinyl formats of the single – called “Palaces of Montezuma” – come with a new mix of the track along with the original album version. There’s also a cover of the band’s song “When My Baby Comes” by Faris Badwan’s new project Cat’s Eyes with Luke Tristram.
Finally, the single also has a remix by occasional Cave collaborator Barry Adamson. This version is a rather fine sparse effort and its streaming below.grinderman, music, nick cave
Recent Posts on Arts
- Lost in the Riots Interview: ‘If you’d told us we’d be going to Europe with this band four times, we would've told you to bugger off!’
- Scottish Book Trust’s Children’s Book Blog
- Friday Book Design Blog: ABCD awards 2015
- Crowds at Lahore Lit Fest ignore bomb risks and raise hopes for Pakistan’s future
- Rolo Tomassi Interview: “It's comforting to know that we've not been treated as a novelty”
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter