First listen: Grinderman remixed by Barry Adamson
Nick Cave’s Grinderman have a new single out on 14 March, the third to come from their well-received 2010 LP, Grinderman 2, Palaces of Montezuma.
The digital and vinyl formats of the single – called “Palaces of Montezuma” – come with a new mix of the track along with the original album version. There’s also a cover of the band’s song “When My Baby Comes” by Faris Badwan’s new project Cat’s Eyes with Luke Tristram.
Finally, the single also has a remix by occasional Cave collaborator Barry Adamson. This version is a rather fine sparse effort and its streaming below.grinderman, music, nick cave
Recent Posts on Arts
- Friday Book Design Blog: The Neapolitan Novels, by Elena Ferrante
- Friday Book Design Blog: Man Booker Prize Shortlist Special 2014
- Indian art auction gets Delhi's depressed elite to splash out and buy
- Friday Book Design Blog: Collector's Edition, by Stuart Tolley
- Interview with Maybeshewill: “We’re not relying on guitars as much as we used too”
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter