Is Obama Already A War Criminal?
I saved up this gem for number 500 in the series of Questions to Which the Answer is … Well, What Do You Think? Oliver Kamm spotted it, which is fitting, because I stole the idea for the series from him in the first place (although, as the series started at 94, I should perhaps say in the 94th place).
My only thought is what took Devon DB so long? Doesn’t he or she realise that Barack Obama has been President for more than two years and has therefore by definition been a war criminal for more than two years?
As has, of course, Tony Blair. (Know nothing about this Global Research outfit, but I do like the reference to the anti-Blair protest – when I went it was of 30 people – organised by “Stop the Stop”.)
Photograph: Pete Souza, for the White HouseTagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter