Will George Galloway retract his claim that Libya was framed?
Number 519 in my series of Questions to Which the Answer is No is asked by Oliver Kamm, referring to this article by George Galloway, and in the light of Libya’s former justice minister saying that Gaddafi ordered Lockerbie.
Before I have any complaints, Kamm is allowed to break the rules because I copied the series from him in the first place.
Meanwhile, to catch up, number 518 was asked by Deanna Delamotta of the Manchester Evening News:
So do you care about the Royal Wedding?”
Thanks to Max Dunbar.
And number 517 was asked by John Willman:
Was the former head of the Taxpayers’ Alliance a good choice to head the No to AV campaign?
As Willman points out: “Cost is not the issue – it’s about how we choose governments.”Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter