Can your dreams predict the future?
The clue to to the answer lies in the full title of Prof Wiseman’s book, from which the two-page spread is extracted: Paranormality: Why We See What Isn’t There.
Update: Bonkers Guardian follow-up (showing that the Mail-Guardian right-left nexus does not apply only to anti-war Blair rage) here.Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter