Are US government microwave mind-control tests causing TV presenters’ brains to melt down?
I realise that the Daily Mail is now doing it on purpose, and that it did not have the conviction to put this in the print version of the newspaper, although the print headline, right, is a minor masterpiece in its own right. But the headline above is still a classic. Number 555 in the series.
Today’s bumper edition of the Mail also carries number 556:
I haven’t read the article, but am told that the gist of it confirms that this is indeed a Question to Which the Answer is No.
Thanks to Paul Goodman at Conservative Home.Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter