Arnold Schwarzenegger, President of Europe?
Is Arnold Schwarzenegger about to take on Van Rompuy [right] to become President of Europe?
He’s Austrian, see? So he can’t be president of the United States. So it’s obvious, isn’t it? (Do not attempt to answer that question.)
Thanks to Matthew Barrett.
Meanwhile, we had a special dull QTWTAIN, number 593:
Thanks to Alan Beattie.Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter