Could Nicolas Sarkozy be the next Humphrey Bogart?
Off on a break, but just time to record number 595 in my series of Questions to Which the Answer is No, asked by the Lost in Showbiz blog at The Guardian. (Lost in something, anyway.)
And one more. Number 596:
Complicity in Oppression: Does the Media Aid Israel?
We’ll be up to 600 in no time when I get back.Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter