iBet: Blackpool could end their run against Stoke
Blackpool v Stoke, Premier League, Saturday
Lay Stoke at 7/4 with Betfair
There are some massive games at the bottom of the Premiership on Saturday and one that catches my eye involves the team on the worst run in the top flight – Blackpool. They play Stoke, who are buzzing after reaching the FA Cup final. Stoke are normally a tough team to beat, but they will have one eye on the cup final and you would not blame the manager Tony Pulis if he rested several key players. Plus their key forward man Matthew Etherington is injured. It’s not usually my policy to side with a team as out of form as Blackpool, but they do normally score at home, they will want it more, and one goal might be enough in this.
Torquay’s form has really picked up lately – in fact they have not been beaten at this level in the last ten games and have scored 22 times in that period. They are still gunning for the play-offs, while Chesterfield may lack a bit of motivation after winning promotion at the weekend and there could just be a touch of value in laying them with Betfair tonight at just bigger than 5/2.
Betfair gives you better value. To see how much more you can win go to www.betfair.com/betchecker
Recent Posts on Sport
- Ibet: Galatasary and Chelsea: Game Could Be Tight In Turkey
- Ibet: Newcastle struggling to cope with loss of Yohan Cabaye
- Time for Manchester City to step up to the plate
- The Football Lawyer: Once Brazilian players prove their European ancestry, it's still not easy for them to settle
- iBet: Manchester City Predicted To Set A New Goals Record
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter