Are boring films good for the soul?
At last, a Question to Which the Answer is No to which I can bring the authority of personal experience. As someone who has walked out of a Tarkovsky film, I can confidently say that this question, asked by Vanessa Thorpe in The Observer today, is number 630 in my series.
The Observer also provides number 629, asked by Toby Helm:
Was Ed Miliband the right choice to lead Labour?
This may contravene the rules of the series, which are that the publisher of the question implies that the answer is Yes, but let us have it anyway.
Number 628 was asked by the Catholic Herald:
Should Catholic bishops follow Rowan Williams’s example and intervene more forcefully in politics?
What’s the opposite of yes?
(Thanks to Matt Chorley, Scott, and Ben McCabe.)Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter