Can a giraffe help heal the psyche of Ciudad Juarez, the most violent city in Mexico?
Thanks to Ciudad de Mexico.
Number 684 is asked by Francis Beckett at Dale & Co.
Is Ed Miliband the New Clem Attlee?
At least Beckett can spell his hero. Thanks to Iain Martin, who saw it first.
Sadly, this is number 685, asked by Angry Mob of a Daily Mail story linking the death of a pensioner to fortnightly bin collections:
Is this a new low for the Daily Mail?
It was the Mail, after all, that gave us “Hurrah for the Blackshirts” in 1934.
Thanks to Anthony Cox.
*#QTWTAIN on Twitter.
Photograph: Katie Orlinsky for The New York TimesTagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter