British behaviour abroad
This short video shows the range of incidents dealt with by the FCO around the world, over a 24 hour period.
The incidents vary from routine enquiries into visas and marriage documentation, to the notification of arrests and prison visits. There are also cases of liaising with families following fatalities and incidents involving forced marriage, child abduction, rape and murder.
An interesting insight into British behaviour abroad…Tagged in: British abroad, FCO, Foreign Office
Recent Posts on Notebook
- World Aids Day 2013: No time for complacency
- Barking Blondes: The health of the Hound Pound
- On the ground in the Philippines: It will be years until there’s even a semblance of normality for the people affected
- Barking Blondes: Chewing on technology
- The true cost of divorce: The growing problem of hidden assets
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter