British behaviour abroad
This short video shows the range of incidents dealt with by the FCO around the world, over a 24 hour period.
The incidents vary from routine enquiries into visas and marriage documentation, to the notification of arrests and prison visits. There are also cases of liaising with families following fatalities and incidents involving forced marriage, child abduction, rape and murder.
An interesting insight into British behaviour abroad…Tagged in: British abroad, FCO, Foreign Office
Recent Posts on Notebook
- Ibet: Each Way Alternatives To The Favourites In Cheltenham Curtain Raiser
- Her Outdoors: Leek Inquiry
- Barking Blondes: The biggest dog show in the world
- Ibet: Red cards could cost Yeovil when they take on in-form Sheffield Wednesday
- Ibet: England’s Habit Of Conceding Looks Set To Continue Against Denmark
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter