London Fashion Week S/S12 – Pringle of Scotland
Alistair Carr’s first collection for Scottish heritage brand Pringle was a success. We loved the geometric prints and the techie knitted dresses, and not forgetting the small, but futuristic looking shades.Tagged in: fashion, London Fashion Week, pringle
Recent Posts on Fashion
- Mount Street: fashion's new promised land
- From Sidewalk, to Catwalk, to Sidewalk again: Jean Paul Gaultier's archive gets real.
- On the red carpet, finally, something new, courtesy of Nicolas Ghesquiere at Louis Vuitton
- What do Raf Simons, Peter Saville and Michael Alig all have in common...?
- Visibility and viability: Rihanna does Comme des Garçons, Céline challenges superficially and Chloe clumps along
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter