iBet: Shakhtar need to bounce back
Shakhtar Donetsk V APOEL, Champions League
Back Shakhtar at 1.45 with Betfair
Cypriot team APOEL caused great celebration back home when they caused a shock by coming from behind to beat Zenit St Petersberg in the first round of group fixtures. It was their first ever Champions League win, but St Petersberg had a man sent off and even hit the post when down to ten men and I think they will find it very tough at Shakhtar Donetsk. The Ukranian Champions won all of their group fixtures at home last year including victories against Arsenal and Braga. And they are off to a great start in their domestic league – top of the table and unbeaten afer 11 games with 25 goals scored and only six conceded. Shakhtar need to bounce back after losing 2-1 to Porto last time out in Group G, and I think they will win tonight.
St Johnstone have yet to concede a goal away from home in four games, and apart from a 3-3 draw with Dundee Utd in August, the only competitive game they have played in this year that went over the 3.5 goals line was a 4-0 defeat at Rangers back in February. It’s 3.4 to one to lay over 3.5 goals with Betfair.
Betfair gives you better value. To see how much more you can win go to www.betfair.com/betchecker
Recent Posts on Sport
- Ibet: Galatasary and Chelsea: Game Could Be Tight In Turkey
- Ibet: Newcastle struggling to cope with loss of Yohan Cabaye
- Time for Manchester City to step up to the plate
- The Football Lawyer: Once Brazilian players prove their European ancestry, it's still not easy for them to settle
- iBet: Manchester City Predicted To Set A New Goals Record
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter