Is this finally proof the Yeti exists?
Number 724. Thanks to Gaz Weetman.
Number 725, meanwhile, is asked by the New York Times:
Will the E-Book Kill the Footnote?
Thanks to Matt Hoffman.
And number 726 was asked by The Observer:
Is time up for Doctor Who?
Which, after a triumphant end to the series, in which Matt Smith continues to rival and sometimes outshine Christopher Eccleston, the best Doctor, and in which Stephen Moffat managed to bring the story to satisfying conclusion without as many of the mockable plot devices resorted to by Russell T Davies, is impertinence.Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter