Could Cain Be the Second Coming of Reagan?
I have the foggiest idea who Herman Cain is, but not much more. This headline, as well as being number 728 in my series of Questions to Which the Answer is No, ought also to win some award for mixed biblical references.
Thanks to David Skelton.
Its first question (right) was (via Google Translate):
“Is this man the most beautiful Marilyn?”
Photograph: PRINCE CHENOA & JACOB DEKAT FOR LOVECAT MAGAZINETagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter