Is this creature pictured in the Amazon jungle a visitor from outer space?
Will the world end today?
Number 729, meanwhile, was one of those clever ones, asked by Matthew Cain:
Has QTWTAIN become a Twitter cliche?
Picture: Mike Cohen/Barcroft USATagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter