Is this life on Venus?
Thanks to Seth Jacobson, who saw it first.
Number 752 was asked by Larry Elliott in the Guardian:
David Cameron, the new Edward Heath?
Can John Major’s government succeed?
That is really going to mess up my numbering system.
Finally, an update on number erm …
Will Saif give us the truth about Blair, Mandy and friends?
This was asked by the Mail Online in November. The answer is obviously No because we already know the truth about Tony Blair, Peter Mandelson and the Gaddafi regime. Congratulations to the Mail, which “has a healthy scepticism of conspiracy theories”, on its prompt and prominent correction to an untrue story, a mere two months afterwards and well hidden on its website.Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter