Could Spider-Man become a reality?
Number 756 in the long-running series of Questions to Which the Answer is No. Possibly because Paul Dacre is up before the Leveson inquiry today, the staff have been more careful to switch the QTWTAIN-generator off at night recently.
Although we do approve of the Mail’s pedantically correct hyphenation and capitalisation of Spider-Man.
Thanks to George Margereson.
Meanwhile, a bit of catching up to do. Number 755 was asked (and answered in the negative, which strictly makes it ineligible for inclusion in the series, but I have waived the rules) by Mashable:
Are Google Search Trends Better Election Predictors Than Polls?
And number 754 was asked by The Week, quoting some idiot commentators:
Tagged in: headline
Would smacking children have stopped the London riots?
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter