Did Hitler father a lovechild?
The Mail was kind enough to supply additional evidence in the form of photographs (right) that show conclusively that Hitler and M Loret had similar moustaches. When you consider that the Telegraph had already revealed that their handwriting looked similar, the case is a slam dunk.
The Mail’s environmentally friendly journalism comes with a subsidiary question, copied out of the New Statesman this time, number 757a:
Did Hitler Also Have a British Lovechild?
Meanwhile, the BBC is also trying to get in on the act, but unfortunately its sub-editors have been careful not to phrase its sensational story about Lord Lucan having been smuggled to Africa in the form of a question.
Can Marx Save Capitalism?
And finally, David Herdson at Political Betting asks number 759:
Could Boris be back in the Commons by Christmas?
Which includes the golden line: “Six events would need to take place.”
Keep up the good work, all of you.Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter