London fashion week – Burberry Prorsum
Samantha Cameron joined Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Will.i.am in the front row of the Burberry Prorsum show during London Fashion Week.
Burberry Prorsum has been showcased in the British capital since 2009. Blanket coats, bombers, waxed jackets and the label’s famous trench coat, which was this time cut in a gabardine and tweed mix, remain the core of its business to this day.Burberry Prorsum, fashion, London Fashion Week
Recent Posts on Fashion
- In Paris, Francesco Russo does something really new with shoes
- Bags of potential: the search for the perfect all-round hold-all
- Moss on the masthead: Kate, and her fame, moves behind the cameras and to British Vogue
- Miuccia Prada meets Damien Hirst and makes a creepy bag
- Bee-Keepers, Dustmen and Mechanics, are Toogood for fashion, in Paris.
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter