London fashion week – Burberry Prorsum
Samantha Cameron joined Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Will.i.am in the front row of the Burberry Prorsum show during London Fashion Week.
Burberry Prorsum has been showcased in the British capital since 2009. Blanket coats, bombers, waxed jackets and the label’s famous trench coat, which was this time cut in a gabardine and tweed mix, remain the core of its business to this day.Burberry Prorsum, fashion, London Fashion Week
Recent Posts on Fashion
- An afterthought, in the aftermath of London, for Meadham Kirchhoff's Summer of Hate
- Designer doppelgängers, and the wonder of weariness: Versace, Emilio Pucci and Bottega Veneta in Milan.
- Timely pursuits in London, from Mary Katrantzou, Christopher Kane and Burberry Prorsum
- Victoria Beckham and Altuzarra: elation, deflation and schadenfreude in New York
- Pugh, Wu, Gurung and Alexander Wang: Separating the Wheat from the Chaff at New York Fashion Week
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter