London fashion week – Burberry Prorsum
Samantha Cameron joined Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Will.i.am in the front row of the Burberry Prorsum show during London Fashion Week.
Burberry Prorsum has been showcased in the British capital since 2009. Blanket coats, bombers, waxed jackets and the label’s famous trench coat, which was this time cut in a gabardine and tweed mix, remain the core of its business to this day.Burberry Prorsum, fashion, London Fashion Week
Recent Posts on Fashion
- Raf Simons' Dior esprit - don't call it 'pre' - in Tokyo
- A tale of two cities: sex and sensibility, from Givenchy, Celine and Stella McCartney
- In Paris, joy and pain from Jean Paul Gaultier and Comme des Garçons
- An afterthought, in the aftermath of London, for Meadham Kirchhoff's Summer of Hate
- Designer doppelgängers, and the wonder of weariness: Versace, Emilio Pucci and Bottega Veneta in Milan.
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter