London fashion week – Burberry Prorsum
Samantha Cameron joined Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Will.i.am in the front row of the Burberry Prorsum show during London Fashion Week.
Burberry Prorsum has been showcased in the British capital since 2009. Blanket coats, bombers, waxed jackets and the label’s famous trench coat, which was this time cut in a gabardine and tweed mix, remain the core of its business to this day.Burberry Prorsum, fashion, London Fashion Week
Recent Posts on Fashion
- Couture, Kardashians and touching leather: Hermes and Givenchy, in Paris
- In Paris, teenage kicks from Raf Simons and Rick Owens
- London Collections Men Spring/Summer 2016: Cash, confidence, and a plaintive S.O.S.
- The bother of the other: Dior, Louis Vuitton and Gucci Cruise along for 2016
- Pre-spring, in Palm Springs, with Louis Vuitton
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter