London fashion week – Burberry Prorsum
Samantha Cameron joined Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Will.i.am in the front row of the Burberry Prorsum show during London Fashion Week.
Burberry Prorsum has been showcased in the British capital since 2009. Blanket coats, bombers, waxed jackets and the label’s famous trench coat, which was this time cut in a gabardine and tweed mix, remain the core of its business to this day.Burberry Prorsum, fashion, London Fashion Week
Recent Posts on Fashion
- Mount Street: fashion's new promised land
- From Sidewalk, to Catwalk, to Sidewalk again: Jean Paul Gaultier's archive gets real.
- On the red carpet, finally, something new, courtesy of Nicolas Ghesquiere at Louis Vuitton
- What do Raf Simons, Peter Saville and Michael Alig all have in common...?
- Visibility and viability: Rihanna does Comme des Garçons, Céline challenges superficially and Chloe clumps along
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter