Could your puppy be related to Blake Lively’s?
Number 769 in John Prescott’s favourite internet series, of Questions to Which the Answer is No, was asked by the automatic QTWTAIN generator at the Daily Mail. With, as Max Dunbar pointed out, a wonderful subsidiary question implied: Who is Blake Lively?
The Mail illustrates the story with a picture (right) of a model holding a soft toy.
Number 770 is asked by Kevin Drum at Mother Jones:
Is Barack Obama a Murderous Sociopath?
Thanks to Liam Murray.
Photograph: PPNY/GPSY/Splash NewsTagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter