Should Obama use the Nuclear Option to Eliminate Joseph Kony?
Thick and fast. Number 780 in my series of Questions to Which the Answer is No, asked by Christwire. (Update: Arieh Kovler kindly points out that the site is a spoof; so its inclusion in my series is a fine example of postmodern ironic humour.)
Thanks to Tim Miller.
Then there is number 781, asked by Sunny Hundal at Liberal Conspiracy (always wondered why it was called that):
Did Tories spur petrol panic to avoid recession?
Thanks to Anthony Painter, who spotted this version of Baldrick’s cunning plan first.
And finally, for now, number 782, asked by Right Side News.
Is Your Morning Coffee Subsidizing Gay Marriage?
Thanks to Citizen Sane, who is a toucan.Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter