Should Your Dog Be Watching TV?
Thanks to Emily Purser.
And here comes another, asked by The Atlantic:
Are Indie Movies Getting Too Pretty?
(Something to do with high definition pictures.) Number 797.
We have done this one before (slightly different wording about robots I think), but I forget which number it is. But we shall let Wired ask it again:
Can an Algorithm Write a Better News Story Than a Human Reporter?
This blog post was brought to you by QTWTAIN-o-matic v 4.03.Tagged in: headline
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter