Some pieces from Jonathan Saunders ss13 menswear collection
Saturday saw a huge throng of press and buyers turn up to see Jonathan Saunders’ fourth menswear collection. A static presentation up some very narrow and steep stairs was slightly too much to face, so instead we returned later for a quick look at the collection before team Saunders started to pack up for the day.
Block colours, neat knits, sharp tailoring and graphic prints were executed in a vibrant palette.fashion, jonathan saunders, london, Men's
Recent Posts on Fashion
- Mount Street: fashion's new promised land
- From Sidewalk, to Catwalk, to Sidewalk again: Jean Paul Gaultier's archive gets real.
- On the red carpet, finally, something new, courtesy of Nicolas Ghesquiere at Louis Vuitton
- What do Raf Simons, Peter Saville and Michael Alig all have in common...?
- Visibility and viability: Rihanna does Comme des Garçons, Céline challenges superficially and Chloe clumps along
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter