Some pieces from Jonathan Saunders ss13 menswear collection
Saturday saw a huge throng of press and buyers turn up to see Jonathan Saunders’ fourth menswear collection. A static presentation up some very narrow and steep stairs was slightly too much to face, so instead we returned later for a quick look at the collection before team Saunders started to pack up for the day.
Block colours, neat knits, sharp tailoring and graphic prints were executed in a vibrant palette.fashion, jonathan saunders, london, Men's
Recent Posts on Fashion
- The age of people not wearing trousers low has nothing to with the recession - rappers have just got cooler
- Tatty Devine vs Claire's: The trickle-down effect, or outright copycatting?
- Vivienne Westwood’s comments beggar belief
- London fashion week - Burberry Prorsum
- London fashion week - Christopher Kane
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter