Some pieces from Jonathan Saunders ss13 menswear collection
Saturday saw a huge throng of press and buyers turn up to see Jonathan Saunders’ fourth menswear collection. A static presentation up some very narrow and steep stairs was slightly too much to face, so instead we returned later for a quick look at the collection before team Saunders started to pack up for the day.
Block colours, neat knits, sharp tailoring and graphic prints were executed in a vibrant palette.fashion, jonathan saunders, london, Men's
Recent Posts on Fashion
- In Paris, Francesco Russo does something really new with shoes
- Bags of potential: the search for the perfect all-round hold-all
- Moss on the masthead: Kate, and her fame, moves behind the cameras and to British Vogue
- Miuccia Prada meets Damien Hirst and makes a creepy bag
- Bee-Keepers, Dustmen and Mechanics, are Toogood for fashion, in Paris.
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter