Some pieces from Jonathan Saunders ss13 menswear collection
Saturday saw a huge throng of press and buyers turn up to see Jonathan Saunders’ fourth menswear collection. A static presentation up some very narrow and steep stairs was slightly too much to face, so instead we returned later for a quick look at the collection before team Saunders started to pack up for the day.
Block colours, neat knits, sharp tailoring and graphic prints were executed in a vibrant palette.fashion, jonathan saunders, london, Men's
Recent Posts on Fashion
- Donna Karan leaves Donna Karan, but DKNY soldiers on
- Couture, Kardashians and touching leather: Hermes and Givenchy, in Paris
- In Paris, teenage kicks from Raf Simons and Rick Owens
- London Collections Men Spring/Summer 2016: Cash, confidence, and a plaintive S.O.S.
- The bother of the other: Dior, Louis Vuitton and Gucci Cruise along for 2016
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter