Some pieces from Jonathan Saunders ss13 menswear collection
Saturday saw a huge throng of press and buyers turn up to see Jonathan Saunders’ fourth menswear collection. A static presentation up some very narrow and steep stairs was slightly too much to face, so instead we returned later for a quick look at the collection before team Saunders started to pack up for the day.
Block colours, neat knits, sharp tailoring and graphic prints were executed in a vibrant palette.fashion, jonathan saunders, london, Men's
Recent Posts on Fashion
- A tale of two cities: sex and sensibility, from Givenchy, Celine and Stella McCartney
- In Paris, joy and pain from Jean Paul Gaultier and Comme des Garçons
- An afterthought, in the aftermath of London, for Meadham Kirchhoff's Summer of Hate
- Designer doppelgängers, and the wonder of weariness: Versace, Emilio Pucci and Bottega Veneta in Milan.
- Timely pursuits in London, from Mary Katrantzou, Christopher Kane and Burberry Prorsum
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter