Jon Lord, Deep Purple, #torybiscuits, 2.4%, Marissa Mayer, No Doubt: Why are they trending?
Jon Lord / Deep Purple
The Deep Purple founder and rock pioneer died yesterday aged 71, of pancreatic cancer. @bryanadams tweets “RIP Jon Lord – incredible organist for Deep Purple, one of my fave bands growing up.”
The UK inflation rate fell to 2.4% in June down from 2.8% in May
The Californian band have released their first single and video for almost ten years. @ladygaga, for one, is excited. “@nodoubt single “Settle Down” is out. I just bought it! Go get it its so good! Band formed the year I was born! 1986 baby.”biscuits, conservative party, Deep Purple, google, inflation, Jon Lord, No Doubt, Yahoo
Recent Posts on Notebook
- Justin Webb on the medical advances in tackling heart disease
- The Photography Blog: 'Control Order House' by Edmund Clark - Photographing our response to terrorism
- Dementia Awareness Week: Should we keep an open mind to spiritual solutions?
- Hearing loss: An invisible impairment and a preventable disability
- Barking Blondes: When to vaccinate
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter