“It doesn’t get any better than this”
- To medal as a verb. To podium, ditto.
- “It doesn’t get any better than this.” Nominated by Terence Blacker.
- Legacy, especially as a verb. Rupa Ark and others.
- Great or other superlative “ambassador for the sport”.
- Execute, when used of sport. Stephanie Haberfield.
Meanwhile, let us catch up on other updates to the Supplementary Banned List:
- Part of the solution or part of the problem.
- “And yet. And yet.” Nominated by Jon Dennis.
- Anything-onomics. Stuart.
- Casino banking.
- Pivot, verb: to change one’s plan. Guy Herbert.
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter