iBet: England should at least get a draw in Poland
Poland v England, Warsaw, kick-off 8pm
Lay Poland at 3.6 to 1
Back Croatia and Belgium in a double (pays around 4/5)
Poland were not involved in a qualification game on Friday and instead played a friendly against South Africa. The game finished 1-0 to the Poles, but they were booed off at half time after a lacklustre performance and by all accounts there is little confidence in the team after a very disappointing Euro 2012 finals on home soil. Poland do have a top quality striker in Borussia Dortmund’s Robert Lewandowski, but he only scores once every three games for his country and lack of a supply line seems to be the issue. England were far from convincing against San Marino and the 5-0 scoreline was a major result for the bookmakers, as there had been a big gamble on Roy Hodgson’s men to cover a -5 handicap. Poland are 49 places lower in the Fifa rankings and England should at least get a draw.
Wales’ win over Scotland means both teams are more or less out of the World Cup qualification running, and they may both find themselves out-classed in their away games to Croatia and Belgium. The double pays just short of even money.
Betfair gives you better value. To see how much more you can win go to www.betfair.com/betchecker
Recent Posts on Sport
- Ibet: Galatasary and Chelsea: Game Could Be Tight In Turkey
- Ibet: Newcastle struggling to cope with loss of Yohan Cabaye
- Time for Manchester City to step up to the plate
- The Football Lawyer: Once Brazilian players prove their European ancestry, it's still not easy for them to settle
- iBet: Manchester City Predicted To Set A New Goals Record
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter