A spectre of a neoliberal football
The Academie de Cliché et Jargon has not banned anything recently, so a backlog has built up. We will have to get a move on, or else we will be overtaken by the publication of a revised, extended and fully updated edition of the book, which is still on sale for convenient home delivery or download to your electronic device.
So hear ye, hear ye. The herebelow forthwith be proscribed and cast into the outer ring road of Dante’s limbo:
- “Neoliberal” and “neocon”. Both mean: “Things I don’t like.” From original ideas by Daniel Knowles and Philip Cowley.
- “No room for complacency.” Nominated by Ruth Porter. How much room does complacency need? Extra high ceilings?
- “A spectre is haunting …” Padraig Reidy.
- “Political football.” Jack Tindale.
- “Inappropriate.” Kathy Marks.
- “Where to begin?” Casmilus.
- “The new normal.”
- “Wow. Just wow.” Michael Deacon.
- “A sideways look.” Rodney Burbeck.
- “Like something from The Thick Of It.” Primly Stable and Stef W.
Previous updates to the Banned List here.Tagged in: banned list
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter