Did being buzzed by a biplane make the Queen Mother lose a son who would have been King?
Struggling to keep up, and my numbering has gone awry again, as the Daily Mail and the BBC compete to advertise my book, Questions To Which The Answer is No. (Download the Kindle edition here; buy the book here; enter the competition here.)
Then we have number 869, asked by the BBC:
Can robots really write novels?
Thanks to Max Dunbar.
And finally this morning number 870, asked by Nick Barlow, although the Committee should strictly have disallowed it:
Is Mikhail Gorbachev secretly a Liberal Democrat MP?
Thanks to Luke Richards.Tagged in: headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter