Video: Take the 70-second James Bond challenge
To celebrate the release of Skyfall, Coke Zero decided to test commuters with a 007-style assignment. In order to win exclusive tickets to the film, people were asked to run to platform six in 70 seconds however, it’s harder than it sounds with several testing obstacles being put in the way to stop Bond fans from beating the clock.
See how they fared when they unleashed their inner spy.Tagged in: 007, james bond, Skyfall
Recent Posts on Arts
- Interview with singer songwriter Ayanna: 'In creating music, I experience a powerful exchange of energy'
- Tapesh & Maximiljan look back on 2013
- The Children’s Book Blog Christmas Countdown: The House Without a Christmas Tree by Gail Rock
- Interview with Molly: 'I must have very lucky stars above my head!'
- The Children’s Book Blog Christmas Countdown: The Bear’s Winter House by John Yeoman, illustrated by Quentin Blake
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter