Video: Take the 70-second James Bond challenge
To celebrate the release of Skyfall, Coke Zero decided to test commuters with a 007-style assignment. In order to win exclusive tickets to the film, people were asked to run to platform six in 70 seconds however, it’s harder than it sounds with several testing obstacles being put in the way to stop Bond fans from beating the clock.
See how they fared when they unleashed their inner spy.Tagged in: 007, james bond, Skyfall
Recent Posts on Arts
- A shouting economic adviser, a Nobel Laureate and a rock star scientist on stage at the Jaipur lit fest
- Children’s book blog – the last post!
- Children’s books for December: Herman’s Letter, The Yeti Files, Greenglass House and Winter Damage
- Friday Book Design Blog: The Ariel Poems, and other seasonal pamphlets
- Children’s book blog – Ask the illustrator: Rebecca Cobb
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter