Video: Take the 70-second James Bond challenge
To celebrate the release of Skyfall, Coke Zero decided to test commuters with a 007-style assignment. In order to win exclusive tickets to the film, people were asked to run to platform six in 70 seconds however, it’s harder than it sounds with several testing obstacles being put in the way to stop Bond fans from beating the clock.
See how they fared when they unleashed their inner spy.Tagged in: 007, james bond, Skyfall
Recent Posts on Arts
- Friday Book Design Blog: Fitzcarraldo Editions
- Children’s books for October: Meg and Mog, The Demon Dentist and The Whispering Skull
- Friday Book Design Blog: Slightly Foxed and Notting Hill Editions
- Good Indian sales at Sotheby’s London but contemporaries’ slump worsens
- Ryoichi Kurokawa: "Digital art is already classical"
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter