Video: Take the 70-second James Bond challenge
To celebrate the release of Skyfall, Coke Zero decided to test commuters with a 007-style assignment. In order to win exclusive tickets to the film, people were asked to run to platform six in 70 seconds however, it’s harder than it sounds with several testing obstacles being put in the way to stop Bond fans from beating the clock.
See how they fared when they unleashed their inner spy.Tagged in: 007, james bond, Skyfall
Recent Posts on Arts
- Friday Book Design Blog: The Ariel Poems, and other seasonal pamphlets
- Children’s book blog – Ask the illustrator: Rebecca Cobb
- Piggott's post: Jacobson, Heller and reflections on "real life"
- Ric Blackshaw tells us Scrawl about his street art enterprise
- Children’s books for November: The Something, The Imaginary and Eren
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter