Video: The battle of the Christmas adverts begins
We may only be into the second week of November but the Christmas television adverts have already made their debuts. While Waitrose have gone for a more stripped down approach this year, Marks & Spencers, Debenhams and others have opted for the more traditionally cheesy scenes around the Christmas tree and snow. To get people in the festive spirit, here is a round up of this year’s Christmas crackers.
To read Hugh Montgomery’s reviews of this year’s crop of commercials, click here
Marks & Spencer:
Recent Posts on Arts
- Joseph Capriati: "Representing Napoli and representing Italy. That's my spirit"
- The Children’s Book Blog Christmas Countdown: The Latke Who Couldn’t Stop Screaming by Lemony Snicket
- MK: Two years after his return...
- Last Tango in Halifax – Series 2, Episode 3
- The Children’s Book Blog Christmas Countdown: How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter