Video: The battle of the Christmas adverts begins
We may only be into the second week of November but the Christmas television adverts have already made their debuts. While Waitrose have gone for a more stripped down approach this year, Marks & Spencers, Debenhams and others have opted for the more traditionally cheesy scenes around the Christmas tree and snow. To get people in the festive spirit, here is a round up of this year’s Christmas crackers.
To read Hugh Montgomery’s reviews of this year’s crop of commercials, click here
Marks & Spencer:
Recent Posts on Arts
- Children’s book blog – the last post!
- Children’s books for December: Herman’s Letter, The Yeti Files, Greenglass House and Winter Damage
- Friday Book Design Blog: The Ariel Poems, and other seasonal pamphlets
- Children’s book blog – Ask the illustrator: Rebecca Cobb
- Piggott's post: Jacobson, Heller and reflections on "real life"
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter