“Would you dare to wear the romper suit for grown-ups?”
The first winner is Paddy Briggs, who spotted this question (above and right) asked by the Daily Mail. Extra points have been awarded for the illustration, which confirms that the answer is, indeed, in the negative.
Our second winner is Alexander Curtis, known on Twitter as @whitefinger. He spotted this question in the Financial Times:
They both win signed copies of my book, Questions To Which The Answer Is No, and are asked to make themselves known to the authorities (firstname.lastname@example.org).
And an honourable mention to Fran Yeoman, who spotted this question in This is Plymouth:
Unfortunately, she works for The Independent and so is ineligible for a prize.
Those three questions are now numbers 873, 874 and 875 in my series.
Further winners will be announced between now and Christmas: eight more signed copies to be won. Get your entries in in the comments, by email, or on Twitter using the hashtag #WINQTWTAIN.headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter