Did blowing into Nintendo cartridges really help?
This is not a proper Question To Which The Answer Is No (QTWTAIN) because Chris Higgins, who asked it a couple of months ago, knows perfectly well that the answer is no. But I like it and I am grateful to Alex Walters for the lovely bit of nostalgia.
Are Guardian readers coming round to Michael Gove?
Number 877 is asked by Jim Sleeper at HuffPo:
Blame the Latest Israel-Arab War on …..Singapore?
Spotted by Matt Hoffman, to whom thanks.
Number 878 is asked by John Kampfner:
Is Labour now the most vocal voice of the right?
Thanks to Ian McKenzie.
And finally, an award of sorts for this one, asked by the BBC, complete with scatter graph of countries by chocolate consumption and Nobel prizes:
Does chocolate make you clever?
It is not a genuine QTWTAIN either, as the article admits: “This is a classic case where correlation, however strong, does not mean causation.” But I am grateful to Graham Kenyon, who was first of many to spot it.headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter