Video: The Big Bang Theory flash mob
The great thing about flash mobs is that they can happen at any time and anywhere, even midway through filming a television show, as a surprised studio audience discovered during a recent shoot of television series The Big Bang Theory. Halfway through a take, the cast and crew of the American geek comedy assembled together and got their groove on to Carly Rae Jepsen’s Call Me Maybe, before returning to work as if nothing had happened. Bazinga!Tagged in: flash mob, Sheldon, The Big Bang Theory
Recent Posts on Arts
- Interview with singer songwriter Ayanna: 'In creating music, I experience a powerful exchange of energy'
- Tapesh & Maximiljan look back on 2013
- The Children’s Book Blog Christmas Countdown: The House Without a Christmas Tree by Gail Rock
- Interview with Molly: 'I must have very lucky stars above my head!'
- The Children’s Book Blog Christmas Countdown: The Bear’s Winter House by John Yeoman, illustrated by Quentin Blake
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter