Video: The Big Bang Theory flash mob
The great thing about flash mobs is that they can happen at any time and anywhere, even midway through filming a television show, as a surprised studio audience discovered during a recent shoot of television series The Big Bang Theory. Halfway through a take, the cast and crew of the American geek comedy assembled together and got their groove on to Carly Rae Jepsen’s Call Me Maybe, before returning to work as if nothing had happened. Bazinga!Tagged in: flash mob, Sheldon, The Big Bang Theory
Recent Posts on Arts
- Children’s book blog – the last post!
- Children’s books for December: Herman’s Letter, The Yeti Files, Greenglass House and Winter Damage
- Friday Book Design Blog: The Ariel Poems, and other seasonal pamphlets
- Children’s book blog – Ask the illustrator: Rebecca Cobb
- Piggott's post: Jacobson, Heller and reflections on "real life"
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter