Are we literally starving students into submission?
Magnificent. Epic in its stupefied leftism. A paragon of self-obliviousness. An unbeatable Question To Which The Answer Is No. Barbara Ellen is a fifth columnist at the heart of rightonness, trying to make The Observer look ridiculous, and succeeding.
She was trying to explain why fewer students had turned up for a demo than she thought should have done.
That is number 881 in my series. First spotted by James Vaughan, who has been entered for the competition to win a signed copy of the Questions To Which The Answer Is No book. (Download available here.)
Also notable, a rare collectable undated QTWTAIN asked by The Forbidden Knowledge:
Is the Moon the creation of intelligence?
That is number 882. Thanks to CM.
Keep those entries coming in. Six more signed copies to be won before Christmas.Tagged in: headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter